Erection-enhancing medicines are in general a great success of modern medicine. Thanks to them, millions of men worldwide are able to lead an active sexual life after reaching 40 or even 65 years which just around 20-30 years ago was much more difficult. Naturally, it beneficially affects women too! But do you know that such drugs as Tadalafil (Cialis and analogs) can be used by women too?
Yes, women can use these seemingly only-for-men drugs.
How can erection-enhancers help women?
Besides ensuring that their partners have stable erections sufficient for pleasurable intercourse, women can enjoy Tadalafil for the enhancement of their very own pleasure.
The thing is that their principle of action is the improvement of blood flow in the genitals which is effective for women too. Women do not have an erection but their arousal mechanism is actually pretty similar to the male’s one.
First of all, when a woman is aroused, ideally, blood flow is directed to the genitalia. This ensures their enlargement for the painless penetration and also enhances the sensitivity crucial for pleasure. Unfortunately, many women suffer from a problem that even if they want sex and feel ready for intimacy, their genitals aren’t. Our bodies need some time to react to the arousal that arises in the head. As a result, if intercourse is begun before the sufficient enlargement of the clitoris, labia (vaginal lips), and vagina, there is insufficient sensitivity and lubrication. This often results in painful penetration and an inability to achieve an orgasm. Many women firmly believe that they cannot achieve an orgasm in general. But it is not true.
Besides, if the genitalia is not ready when the intercourse is started, it can create a psychological problem, a barrier in mind that a woman is unable to orgasm. And if you buy Tadalafil pills by 10 mg (or a generic designed for women called Femalefil) you can substantially improve the physiological response of your body to arousal and stimulation. It will not only make your body ready in no time but also greatly facilitate the achievement of an orgasm!
How this works:
- Tadalafil improves the blood supply of the genitalia.
- This ensures faster arousal manifested in enlargement of the vagina (i.e. it becomes ready for penetration), make your external genitalia more sensitive to stimulation.
- As a response to stimulation under the effect of the drug, natural lubrication is formed quicker and in a bigger amount than usual. - Being relaxed and pleasantly sensitive to your genitals, you can faster and easier reach an orgasm as with the standard intercourse, oral or different types of stimulation.
Who can buy Femalefil?
Every woman can buy Femalefil and use it unless she has contraindications for its use such as sensitivity to the medication (allergy or severe adverse effects as a response to it) or use of nitrates for heart problems (these drugs are incompatible). But the medication can be of particular use for women who:
- Reached their menopause and suffer from poor natural lubrication.
- Naturally have poor lubrication even when aroused.
- Never had an orgasm.
- Need a lot of time and find it difficult to have an orgasm.
- Feel that their body needs a lot of time to respond to arousal arisen in the head.
- Feel the need to spice up their sexual life.
- Queer women who feel that their sexual experience with women is insufficiently intense.
As you can see, you can buy generic Femalefil for different situations in which the main goal is to enjoy sexual intercourse whether with a woman or with a man. But be ready that the drug can sometimes cause certain negative effects.
What are the adverse effects of Femalefil?
The medication rarely causes adverse effects but still, you should be prepared that you can develop:
- Lower back pain;
- Muscle pain;
- Stuffy nose;
- Digestion problems (nausea, burping, diarrhea).
- Allergic reactions.
These adverse effects besides allergy do not require the discontinuation of the pills use. But if you have an allergy, it means that you are intolerant to the drug and should not use it.
Be mindful and enjoy your sexual life to the fullest!