Generic Medication guide:
What is the product sold as Inderide and when is it used?
The medication available as Inderide is produced by the American pharmaceutical company named Wyeth. It is a combined formulation based on two ingredients - Propranolol and Hydrochlorothiazide. Both of these substances are blood-tension-lowering agents which when combined render an enhanced effect and help to prevent cardiovascular complications due to elevated blood pressure such as stroke or myocardial infarction.
The indications for the medication use are:
- Arterial hypertension;
- Lowering of the risk of stroke and myocardial infarction.
Your physician or cardiologist can tell you to buy Inderide for other conditions too based on your health history. You can get the medication from this web page without Rx but we highly advise you to get properly checked and receive a comprehensive consultation before you opt for this product.
Inderide principle of action
The lowering of arterial pressure caused by the medication is due to the effects of both substances.
Propranolol is a blocker of beta-adrenergic receptors that renders membrane stabilizing action, inhibits the sinoatrial node automatism, suppresses the occurrence of ectopic foci in the atria, AV connection, ventricles, etc. Due to its effects, it lowers the heart rate, reduces the strength of heart rate and myocardial oxygen demand, cardiac output, renin secretion, blood pressure, renal blood flow, and glomerular filtration rate. After a single dosage intake, the effect lasts for 20-24 hours. The stable effect is achieved in two weeks of uninterrupted use. In long-term use, the formulation reduces the risk of recurrent myocardial infarction and sudden death by 20–50%. In patients with moderate arterial hypertension, it lowers the likelihood of ischemic heart disease development and brain strokes.
Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic with a moderate action. It lowers the reabsorption of sodium ions, blocks carbonic anhydrase, and accelerates the excretion of urine potassium ions, bicarbonates, and phosphates. It practically does not influence the acid-base balance. The hypotensive action starts to manifest on the third day of the medication intake with the peak reached in three to four weeks.
Inderide prohibitions for use
The use of the medication is unreasonable as it can do more harm than good in patients with:
- Increased sensitivity to the active agents and other sulfonamides;
- Severe kidney failure;
- Mechanical obstruction of the urinary tract;
- Severe liver failure;
- Severe gout;
- Low volume of the circulating blood;
- Decompensated diabetes;
- Violation of water-salt metabolism (hypokalemia, hypercalcemia, hyponatremia).
- Sinus bradycardia;
- Incomplete or complete atrioventricular block;
- In severe right and left ventricular heart failure;
- In bronchial asthma;
- In disorders of peripheral arterial blood flow.
- In pregnancy.
If you don’t have any of these conditions but suffer from other ones, inform your physician or cardiologist who prescribes you the therapy before you buy generic Inderide.
Inderide dosing information
The dosages are chosen individually according to the patient’s gnarl condition and severity of hypertension.
In general, the use of the combined medication is made with one pill taken two times a day. If the higher dosage of either of the substances is needed, separated medications must be used as the increase of the combined medication dose can lead to the overuse of diuretic. Alternatively, a standard dosage of Inderide can be taken with other antihypertensive medications to achieve the optimal effect. However, when added to the therapy, it is recommended to use a half of their regular dosages to avoid developing postural hypotension (a drop of blood pressure when standing up).
An overdose of the medication can cause a sharp lowering of the arterial tension, slowing down of the heart rate, and even a collapse. Thus, it is recommended to lay down a patient and perform gastric lavage. Then, a therapy aimed at the elimination of the negative symptoms is started.
Inderide adverse effects
When you buy Propranolol + Hydrochlorothiazide you can develop the adverse effects that are typical for either of the substances:
- Slow heart rate, heart failure, AV-block, drop of blood tension, violated blood circulation, purpura, leukopenia, and agranulocytosis;
- Lightheadedness, headache, sleeplessness, sleepiness, slowed down reactions, emotional lability, depression, agitation, dry eyes, visual disturbances;
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, stool disorder, colitis.
- Pharyngitis, chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath.
- Alopecia, skin rash, and itching;
- Withdrawal syndrome, low libido, erectile dysfunction, allergic reactions, etc.
- Seizures, cramps, muscle pain.
The formulation can negatively interwork with different medications so you must consult a doctor first before you start the therapy.
- Antiarrhythmic formulations can potentiate the effect the drug on the atrial conductibility time and induce a negative inotropic effect.
- The use of cardio depressants such as chloroform, along with the antihypertensive agent can enhance the depressive effects.
- Other antihypertensive medications potentiate the effect of Inderide and in incorrect dosages can cause hypotension.
- The combination of the medication with calcium channels blockers can cause heart failure.
- NSAIDs lower the effect of the medication.
This article contains only the most notable interactions but if you use any other medicinal products please read the package insert or consult your healthcare provider as there are many other undesirable combinations.
Where can you buy Inderide?
We offer you to order generic Inderide that is identical to the branded medication but is several times cheaper. Getting this medication you can save both on Rx and the price per pill without compromising the quality of your treatment.
We will ship your order to any country or city internationally within 7-25 days. If you order for more than 170 dollars, you will enjoy free standard shipping.
Our doctor prescribes online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.
For more answers see the FAQ section