Generic Medication guide:
What is the medical product sold under the name Tritace?
The commercial name Tritace is used for the marketing of the antihypertensive medicinal substance Ramipril. It is made and marketed by Sanofi Aventis. But the same medication is also made and marketed under other names. If you wish to buy Tritace cheaper, you should look for its generic versions, i.e. less known and less advertised brands of the medication based on Ramipril. The thing is that it is possible for a variety of companies to use the formula and make basically the same medications yet they have to use different trade names.
The medications based on Ramipril are primarily used to lower arterial tension to the target level. But it is also indicated for other purposes too due to its effects.
For instance, the pills can be appointed for prophylaxis of cardiovascular diseases and the risk of cardiovascular death in individuals with:
- Pronounced cardiovascular diseases of diseases of atherothrombotic genesis;
- Diabetes and have at least one factor of cardiovascular risk.
- High arterial tension.
Other indications are:
- Treatment of heart failure with clinical manifestations;
- Secondary prophylaxis of acute myocardial infarction.
Doctors also prescribe the medication for kidneys treatment in:
- Early diabetic nephropathy manifested in microalbuminuria;
- Severe diabetic nephropathy manifested in macroproteinuria, in individuals with at least one heart risk factor.
Please keep in mind that the same conditions and diseases may require different treatment and only a doctor can choose the most suitable therapy for you. You can buy generic Tritace cheap and without Rx from our drugstore which will make the treatment much less costly. But we still highly advise you to get the medication only if your cardiologist or other medical specialists who know your medical history approves.
Contraindications for generic Tritace utilization
- Hypersusceptibility to the substances that make out the pills;
- Previous development of angioedema;
- Stenosis of renal arteries;
- During pregnancy or when planning pregnancy;
- Young age (use in children);
- Chronically low arterial pressure;
- Primary hyperaldosteronism.
The use of the formulation is possible but with caution in:
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Transplanted kidney;
- Conditions in which bone marrow is suppressed;
- Any disorder of blood circulation;
- Atherosclerosis of the legs;
- Any disorders that interfere with the outflow of blood from the heart;
- Severe kidney or liver disease;
- Low sodium in the body and/or in the low-sodium diet;
- In individuals who undergo dialysis;
- Primary aldosteronism;
- Use immunosuppressants and saluretics;
-Age over 65 years.
Tritace dosages and intake regimen
When you buy Ramipril, it is better to consult a doctor first to get personalized instructions on how to use the medication. This article includes the generalized recommendations for different conditions.
The tablets are taken at the same time of the day every day with or without food. The below-recommended dosages are suitable for a single-drug therapy. If the therapy is combined with diuretics, the dosages of Ramipril should be lowered.
- High arterial tension is treated with the dosage 2.5 mg once a day at the beginning of the therapy. If the dosage is lowering the tension more than needed, it can be lowered to 1.25 mg a day. In case the starting dosage is insufficient, it can be elevated to 5 or maximally 10 mg a day. Every raise of the dosage should be made not sooner than 2 to 4 weeks of use of the previous dosage.
- Prevention of stroke, myocardial infarction, or any other heart condition aggravation is made with 2.5 mg once a day. If the medication is well-tolerated, the dosage is raised to 10 mg a day with intervals of one to two weeks depending on the cardiologist’s recommendation.
- Diabetic or non-diabetic nephropathy is treated with the dosage of 1.25 mg daily. If it is well tolerated, it can be doubled every two weeks until the optimal dosage of 5 mg a day is achieved.
- The treatment of stable congestive heart failure is made with 1.25 mg a day. If the medication is well tolerated, the dosage can be raised with an interval of one to two weeks till 10 mg a day.
- The therapy in patients after myocardial infarction is started in 2 days after an acute event if a cardiologist approves. The dosages are chosen individually and the starting ones are usually 1.25 mg or 2.5 mg. If the dosage is well tolerated, it is raised to 5 mg a day and then 10 mg a day split into two intakes.
- Individuals with kidney diseases and cc 20-50 per minute should take 1.25 mg once a day. If the medication is tolerated well, the dosage can be gradually raised but the daily maximum is 5 mg.
- In liver diseases, the therapy is possible only if a doctor approves. The dosage is 1.25 mg and the daily maximum is 2.5 mg.
- Individuals older than 65 years should use lower dosages under the medical specialist’s supervision.
An overdose with the formulation is dangerous with arterial hypotension, impairment of the brain blood circulation, angioedema, myocardial infarction, etc.
The therapy requires discontinuation of the pills use, gastric lavage, and symptomatic treatment at a hospital.
Ramipril adverse effects
When you buy generic Ramipril, be prepared that you can develop certain negative effects along with the positive ones such as:
- Blood composition disorders detected during blood tests;
- Anaphylaxis and less severe allergic reactions;
-Elevation of potassium levels, loss of appetite, low sodium in the blood;
- Depression, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, hyperactivity, sleep disturbance, tremor, headache, lightheadedness, and others;
- Senses lowering;
- Low blood tension, fainting, angina or myocardial infarction, fast or arrhythmic heartbeat, edema, flushing, vasculitis;
- Coughing, bronchitis, bronchospasm, and aggravation of existing asthma;
- Abdominal pain and bloating, dyspepsia, diarrhea, nausea, pancreatitis, gastritis, constipation, liver failure, and others.
When you order Tritace, keep in mind that it can be incompatible with other formulations that you utilize or plan to use so you must consult a medical practitioner first.
- The positive and negative effects of the medication are potentiated by the use of other formulations that lower arterial tension, including not only specialized drugs but also anesthetics and alcohol.
- The tension-lowering effect is lowered by the use of estrogens, NSAIDs, and adrenergic drugs.
- Ramipril enhances the effect of oral antidiabetic formulations.
- The medications that suppress the bone marrow lift up the probability of severe neutropenia and/or agranulocytosis.
Precautions to follow during the therapy
When you order generic Tritace, you should keep in mind that the treatment must be performed under a doctor’s control and scheduled checkups.
If you had been undergoing the tension-lowering therapy with other medications, you should stop their use before you start the therapy with Ramipril.
If hypotension, hyponatremia and/or dehydration develop during the therapy, the lowering of the dosages must be made.
In the occurrence of jaundice and severe liver dysfunction, the therapy must be canceled and respective liver treatment received.
Where can you buy Tritace?
The optimal prices for all medications and the possibility to get them without a prescription are available at our online pharmacy. You can order Ramipril in a form of generic and enjoy the qualitative therapy at a lower cost.
Tritace shipping is available worldwide. It takes from 7 to 25 days based on the chosen delivery type. If you order for more than $170, you can enjoy free standard shipping that takes from 14 to 25 days.
Our doctor prescribes online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.
For more answers see the FAQ section