Generic Medication guide:
General facts and information about Generic Tadaga, which can help you to make your treatment safe
Generic Tadaga can help you receive a desirable erection when the sexual stimulation occurs. The erection won’t occur only by taking of this medication. You should also follow your pharmacist’s prescriptions.
Attention! Several products and medications can affect your health in a quite dangerous way, if you use them with this one. If you’ve a sudden loss of vision, call your pharmacist or ambulance immediately! Necessarily tell your pharmacist about all those medications, which you use at this time (e.g. Adempas). Call your pharmacist or ambulance as soon as possible if your erection becomes painful or if it lasts longer than four hours. A priapism (prolonged erection) may damage the penis.
Caution! Don’t start using of this product if you also use any nitrate product, prescribed for the chest pain or some heart problems (e.g. nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate and any other recreational products known as "poppers").
Attention! Using of this product simultaneously with any nitrate products may cause an unexpected and quite serious decrease in your blood pressure, which may be dangerous for you. Be careful!
Precautions about safe using of this medication
Be careful not to start using of this medication, if you’ve any allergic reactions to it, or if you use any other products for treatment of such disease as PAH (e.g. Adempas).
Necessarily tell your pharmacist, whether you have anything from the next list of medical conditions and diseases:
- multiple myeloma
- coronary artery disease
- any physical deformity of your penis
- some problems with heart rhythm
- kidney/liver disease
- a recent heart attack
- a bleeding disorder (e.g. hemophilia)
- high/low blood pressure
- sickle cell anemia
- a stomach ulcer, heart disease
- retinitis pigmentosa
- congestive heart failure
Attention! This medication may decrease the blood flow to your eye’s optic nerve, that can cause a sudden loss of vision.
It usually happens to those, who are addicted to smoking, suffer from high cholesterol, diabetes, any pre-existing eye problems, high/low blood pressure, are older than 50 y.o., have some problems with heart.
Caution! Without a special medical advice this product is forbidden for those, who’re younger than 18 y.o.
Prescription about right taking of this drug
Only according to certain data (your pharmacist should know all necessary information about your history of illnesses, health, way of life and need ) your doctor may recommend you an ideal amount of this medication and the duration during which you should use this drug. you're recommended to discuss this subject with your pharmacist, before the beginning of your treatment.
Follow all your doctor's prescription to make treatment with Generic Tadaga safe.
Be careful to follow some general rules and rules to make treatment with this drug safe for your health:
1. Don’t break or split the tablet. You should swallow it whole.
2. This product should be taken only one time per day.
3. Taking of this medication in larger or smaller amounts, longer than the prescribed period, can affect on your health in a dangerous way. Try to avoid it.
4. For the treatment of erectile dysfunction, it’s recommended to use this medication just before the planned sexual activity, no more than one time per day.
5. During the using of this drug try to avoid drinking alcohol, eating grapefruit products, using other products, which are prescribed for treatment of impotence (necessarily talk it to your pharmacist).
Follow all directions, mentioned on this product’s prescription label.
Attention! Avoid taking of this product, prescribed for the erectile dysfunction, and Adcirca, prescribed for the PAH, simultaneously.
Attention! During the sexual activity, if you suddenly become nauseated or dizzy, have unusual pain, tingling, numbness in your arms, neck, chest or jaw, immediately stop and necessarily call your pharmacist. You may have a quite serious side effect after using of this medication, which may be quite dangerous for you.
How should this medication be stored?
Try to store this product at the room temperature, necessarily away from any moisture and heat. If you don’t follow these prescriptions, this medication may deteriorate. Also try to keep this product away from other people.
Attention! If while using of this product you notice any allergic reactions or severe signs, immediately call your pharmacist or the ambulance.
It may happen that several side effects, caused by taking of this medication, don't need any medical attention. These symptoms often appear in the start of the treatment, but when human's body gets used to this medication, these side effects may easily disappear. If you’re worry about them, you may ask your doctor's advice about possible overcoming or reducing of such problems.
All side effects, which are caused by taking of this drug, can be divided into three large groups:
- common side effects: hives, irregular heartbeat, unusual swelling in your hands/ankles/feet, shortness of breath, ringing in your ears, seizure (convulsions), painful erection or it lasts more than four hours, chest pain or pressure, sweating, a light-headed feeling, flushing, nausea, headache, stuffy nose, dizziness, abnormal vision, difficulty breathing, pain spreading to the jaw/shoulder, sudden hearing loss, muscle pain, heart attack symptoms, back pain, swelling of your face/throat/lips/tongue, upset stomach;
- rare side effects: bloody nose, abnormal dreams, anxiety, clumsiness or unsteadiness, diarrhea, difficult/labored breathing, cough, flushing, aches/pains in the muscles headache, stuffy or runny nose, pain or tenderness around your eyes and cheekbones, diarrhea/stomach cramps, sneezing; - - minor side effects: difficulty in swallowing, sensation of motion, unusually warm skin, ear pain, ringing/buzzing in your ears, rectal bleeding, vomiting, increased amount of saliva, sores in your mouth and on your lips, discomfort in stomach following meals, nausea, abdominal/stomach pain, numbness or tingling of the hands, legs, or feet, redness/irritation of your tongue, continuing sexual problems among men, sleepiness, trembling/shaking, waking to urinate during the night.
This medication’s taken orally either with food or without it.
Below you may read prescriptions about the optimal dosage of this product per day.
Normal dose of this drug for adults, who suffer from erectile dysfunction:
Initial dose: 50 mg, as it’s needed, 1 hour before the planned sexual activity.
Maintenance: from 25 to 100 mg, as it’s needed, 1 hour before the planned sexual activity.
This product can be taken not only 1 hour before the planned sexual activity, but also from half an hour to four hours before it.
Geriatric dose of this medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction:
Initial dose: 25 mg as it’s needed, one hour before the planned sexual activity.
What other products can affect this one?
Several products interact with this one, so necessarily tell your doctor about them. He may prescribe stopping of using of these products simultaneously or may allow to take both of them. It’ll depend only on you.
Products, which cause a serious reaction with Generic Sildenafil Oral Jelly 100 mg: any nitrate products (e.g. nitroglycerin for angina).
Products that are affected by this product: alpha-blockers (e.g. doxazosin for treatment of high blood pressure).
Products that affect this product: cimetidine for treatment of ulcers, antibiotics (e.g. erythromycin, rifampicin, ritonavir, saquinavir, itraconazole, ketaconazole).
Where is it possible to buy Generic Tadaga?
Some people still go to the drugstore to buy medications as they used to, buy nowadays you can order Generic Tadaga 100 mg online. You can just sit at home in front of your computer and buy Generic Tadaga online. This way is very convenient because of three main reasons:
- you shouldn't leave your house or your working place
- you don’t waste your time
- you pay less because ordering this product online is cheaper than buying this drug in the drugstore.
Our doctor prescribes online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.
For more answers see the FAQ section